PE «SPPE «Sparing-Vist Center» (ТМ «ECOTEST»)
- New generation high sensitivity CsI scintillation detectors of gamma and LiI of neutron radiation with solid state (silicon) photomultiplier.
- Color display with high resolution.
- Storage and transfer of 250 complete gamma radiation spectra.
- Powerful CPU and improved algorithms for spectra processing.
- New software for detailed laboratory research and spectra processing.
- Integrated GPS/GLONASS-receiver.
- No “microphone effect”.
- High thermal stability.
- Powered by built-in lithium polymer storage batteries that can be charged via USB-cable.
- The dosimeter communicates with a PC via USB-port.
- Real-time identification of spectra.
- Identification of radionuclides with specification of the categories they belong to (in compliance with IAEA requirements):– medical radionuclides: 18F, 67Ga, 51Cr, 75Se, 89Sr, 99Mo, 99mTc, 103Pd, 111In, 123I, 125I, 131I, 153Sm, 201Tl, 133Хе;
– industrial radionuclides: 57Co, 60Co, 133Ba, 137Cs, 192Ir,152Eu, 22Na, 241Am;
– special nuclear materials: 233U, 235U, 237Np, Pu [Reactor grade plutonium (more than 6% 240Pu)];
– naturally occurring radioactive materials: 40K, 138La, 226Ra, 232Th-decay series, 238U-decay series.
Note. The list of nuclides the device is able to identify may be extended if needed.
- Threshold alarm system with four independent threshold levels:– search threshold level (threshold level of count rate from the detector photon and neutron ionizing radiation);
– safety threshold level (threshold level of photon and neutron ionizing radiation DER).
- Light color alarm (indication) of threshold levels exceeding (gamma radiation – red color, neutron – blue) and visual alarm on the side of the device.
- Ingress protection rating IP67.
|Gamma radiation sensitivity for 137Cs, not less than||cps/(µSv/h)||200|
|Neutron radiation sensitivity for:|
|– thermal neutrons, not less than||pulse·cm2/neutron||1.2 ± 0.12|
|– fast neutrons, not less than||pulse·cm2/neutron||0.120 ± 0.012|
|Measurement range of photon-ionizing radiation DER||0.01 µSv/h … 1 Sv/h|
|Measurement range of neutron radiation DER||0.01 µSv/h … 10 mSv/h|
|Indication range of photon-ionizing radiation count rate||cps||1 … 25000|
|Indication range of neutron radiation count rate||cps||0.01 … 25000|
|Main relative permissible error limits of photon-ionizing radiation DER measurement||%||±(15+1/H*(10)), where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to μSv/h|
|Energy range of registered photon-ionizing radiation||MeV||0.02 … 3.00|
|Energy dependence of the device readings during photon-ionizing radiation DER measurement in the energy range from 0.05 to 3.00 MeV relative to 0.662 MeV energy (137Cs)||%||±25|
|Energy range of registered neutron radiation||from thermal neutrons to 14 MeV|
|Number of amplitude gamma spectrum channels||channel||2048|
|Setup time of operating mode of the device, not more than||min||1|
|Calibration time relative to gamma background||s||2 … 60|
|Operating supply voltage of the dosimeter from Li-Ion storage battery||V||3,7|
|Time of continuous operation with fully charged storage batteries under conditions of normal background radiation with switched off display backlight, not less||hours||45|
|Operating temperature range||°С||-20 … +50|
|Dimensions of the dosimeter, not more than||mm||67 х 126 х 30|
|Weight of the dosimeter, not more than||kg||0.28|